The See & Do parkour workshops are suitable for all levels whether it’s your first day or 10th year. Discover how to improve your posture, strength, mobility, and overall mindset towards how you move and feel. We’ll explore the varied terrains of our everyday environments seeking out challenge, movement and creativity in how we move through the world. Everyone can benefit from both the inner excellence and physical challenges of parkour.
NOT JUST FOR YOUNG GUYS ON YOUTUBE
GET STRONG AND BE BRAVE
Walls and railings will never look the same again. No competition or comparison, See&Do workshops are an inclusive environment where we celebrate a culture of effort while we explore, experience and play with different movements and techniques from the worlds of Parkour, Natural Movement training, Animal Flow and Original Strength. Learn new approaches to movement challenges while increasing your confidence and facing your fears. Move More and learn Parkour! We are all able.
Parkour is perfect for you if
- You are opened minded.
- You remember what it was like to explore, move and play with the curiosity of a child.
- You want to experience challenge and be brave.
- You know that you want to be stronger physically and mentally than you are, but don’t know where to start.
- You’re ready to see the world around you in new ways.
- You’re interested in progress not perfection. Perfection isn’t real.
- You want to learn about real world practical movements and mental solutions rather than party tricks or gimmicks.
See your world as
“Extraordinary! I never thought I’d do parkour. Being able to get up a wall I’d never ever dreamt of. I look at walls differently now.”
Mark Estdale, 60 yrs old, 1st parkour session.
“I just like coming out with the whole family, anything that gets them interested is good for me to be interested in. Moving like that is good.”
Family parkour. The first time together.
“Unbelievable! I did it!
Wow! So it’s possible. It’s all in the mind…wow! “
Jane Wanjiru Kinyua, 1st Parkour session.